What Would Happen If You Took The Best of TED and Combined It With The Best of Start-up Weekend?
It would probably look something like SOBCon
Welcome to another episode of The New Art of Conference Networking Show. Today our special guest is Terry St. Marie aka Starbucker from SOBCon.
He stopped by to share some wisdom on SOBCon and answered the following questions:
- What originally sparked the idea for SOBCon?
- Tell me what makes SOBCon different from other conferences?
- Who do you think will benefit most from attending this conference?
- What would you like people to think, do or feel as a result of attending one of your conferences?
- What gives you the drive to organize it?
- How have you created conditions and opportunities for attendees to connect with each other during the conference?
- What strides do you take to keep your conferences fresh from year to year?
- What is the best tip for getting booked to present a workshop at one of your conferences?
- Anything else you would like to share with us about the conference? Best link for people to visit to get more information.
Contact information for the conference:
Theme: Starting Up Strategically
September 28 – 30
As always my goal is to help you Run The Point (Take Action) from where you are, with what you have.
P.S. Just in case you didn’t know, I have a pilot course launching on Monday, September 24. Early registration starts on 9/10. Get the information HERE