Please send all inquiries to: Mike@AmbassadorBruny.com
Mike “Ambassador” Bruny, M.S., CPCC was born and raised in the Flatbush section of Brooklyn, New York to Haitian parents. In his everyday life Mike serves as an ambassador to people’s highest vision of themselves.
Mike is an international Speaker, Certified Life Coach and Author focused mainly on helping individuals and companies get the most out of attending conferences through his program, “The New Art of Conference Networking: Hashtags to Handshakes.” He helps them save time by building relationships before they arrive at the conference. This is done through a 4 step process that includes, Preparation, how to engage through social media before the conference, steps to be confident at the conference and how to optimize follow-up.
Mike has an undergraduate degree in Psychology from Hartwick College, a Masters in Sports Management from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Mike gain his life coaching certification to become a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from The Coaches Training Institute (CTI), is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and is an alumnus of The Partnership, Inc. in Boston, MA. He is a former collegiate athlete, excelling in football and track.
Mike held executive positions in athletics at Syracuse University, the University of Connecticut and New Balance Athletic shoes. He traveled around the country as a professional speaker for Monster’s “Making it Count Program.”
Satisfied Audiences Include:
WNBA (Women’s National Basketball Association), Greater Framingham Community Church, INROADS, MetLife, Raytheon, Intel, Power Boost Live, The Agents of Change Digital Conference, The Massachusetts Conference for Women, The Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts Young Professionals Conference, Hartwick College, Columbia University, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, Framingham State College, Merrimack College, University of Massachusetts (Amherst), Berklee College of Music, WPI, The College of Holy Cross, Clark University, Boston College… and more.
Forbes: 8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Attend An Industry Conference
MSN: What Have You Learned About Entrepreneurship That School Can’t Teach?
Suitcase Entrepreneur: Top 10 Answers To Your Frequently Asked Networking Questions
- How to leverage social media to make connections at a conference (Hashtags to Handshakes)
- How to overcome conference anxiety
- Leveraging hip hop lyrics as a motivational tool
Suggested Interview Questions:
- What are the suggested ways to prepare for a conference?
- How do you overcome the feeling of not having anything to offer in a networking situation?
- What online tools can be used to help you prepare for conference networking?
- What are the most important mindsets for successful networking?
- How do you handle running into a jerk at a conference?
- Why is it important to follow-up?
- How do you reconnect with someone you met, but haven’t spoken to in a while?
- How structure do you suggest for staying in touch with individuals you meet at a conference?
Interested in hiring Ambassador Bruny to speak? Visit his Speaker Kit