This is the opening video to a pretty cool(if I do say so myself) 4 week online course I’m putting on starting June 5th.
Here’s what’s inside the course:
- Week 1 – Focus: setting up your mental and physical plan before the conference to ensure that you align your networking goals with your business goals and minimize your chances of overwhelm.
- Week 2 – Engage: learn how to connect with the folks you want to connect with…before the event. This is the difference between a hug and a blank stare when you meet in person.
- Week 3 – Attend: focus on being human; why knowing exactly where the bathroom is, where the locals hang out and the exact place to put your name badge can make you the god or goddess of the conference.
- Week 4: Follow-up: get over the “It’s too late to follow-up” syndrome and get the exact PDF scripts you need to turn what was once nerve-racking and anxiety-inducing into something easy and automatic.
- Every Week: You’ll receive vetted technology tools that save you the time and help you organize your networking journey. One of these tools is a simple way to “set and forget” the follow-up tasks that are always slipping your mind.
What’s inside the course:
- 4 Webinars: every week we’ll connect in an interactive webinar with the chance to ask questions and get live coaching
- Private Facebook Group: to provide the feedback, support and resources you need, in a safe environment that will encourage your success
- Worksheets that you can use to plan out your conference networking stragtegy
- Suggested Reading / Links
- “How to” videos that will help keep you on track between classes
- Weekly Check-in: In between classes you’ll receive a special Affirmation designed to give you the inspiration you need to keep on truckin’
- Recordings: Our sessions will be recorded and available for your viewing pleasure shortly after each session
As Always, my goal is to help you run the point (take action) from where you are, with what you have.