What if there was a course designed to help you with conference networking?
The above video is the introduction to my new course, “The New Art of Conference Networking.” I really like this course and there are a number of reasons you should too.
6 Reasons To Love The Course
- I’m in your head: Ok, not really, but the mental aspect is a very important part that is covered. Sure I could have created a course with nothing but tips; the only problem is, only having tips leaves you stranded when the environment changes. You have to be able to call an audible as needed
- A little different: I pulled in some friends for unique interviews on topics like fashion and healthy eating– yep, they are important at conferences.
- Cool platform: I’m using a very cool platform called, “Ruzuku,” which is created by learning specialists (I’m talking about the kind of people who have Ph.D’s in the subject)
- The Bonuses: Really cool bonuses (including: Buy-One-Get-One, a free video series and the “19 Hip Hop Affirmations for Conference Networking” ebook.
- I’m not only the President, I’m also a client: I created this course after much trial and error. I did not just pull stuff from a book and make it into a course. I have and continue to experiment with different aspects of conference networking so you have some variety and can figure out what works for you).
- Just the beginning: When you join this course, you get any updates that I make to the course in the future. How’s that for commitment?
- Early registration started today 9/10 and was set to run until 9/16, but because of a glitch with Go Daddy’s service, the site was down. I’ve decided to extend the early registration period.
- Regular registration is from 9/18 to 9/23
- Class starts on Monday 9/24
Check it out for yourself by visiting the official landing page: www.TheNewArtOfConferenceNetworking.com/septembercourse or you can use the short code http://bit.ly/confconfidence I would appreciate you sharing the link with someone that is getting ready to go to a conference in October, November, December.
As always my goal is to help you Run the Point (Take Action) from where you are, with what you have.
Mike Ambassador Bruny