The New Art of Conference Networking Course
Tell me if you resonate with the following: You head to a conference, clear on your business and life objectives. You have already made contacts with a few people online and in your local area who are going to the same conference.
You align the sessions you want to attend with the problems you are trying to solve. You attend networking functions and move in and out of conversations fluidly. Awkward and fear aren't even part of your vocabulary.
You are confident in what you have to offer everyone you meet and it shows.
People want to get to know you! You have swagger.
You follow-up with your new contacts, you help each other move projects forward.
Oh no, this isn’t just about business, you have built the kind of relationships where you invite each other to your kid’s birthday parties.
But something gets in the way
Somewhere between signing up for the conference and showing up, a little gremlin jumps on your shoulder and starts whispering sweet nothings in your ear like:
- What were you thinking? You don’t belong at this conference
- You don’t have anything to offer these movers and shakers
- You are going to make a fool of yourself
- You know they are going to find out that you are a fraud
- You don’t even know how to connect with new people
- Everyone else already knows someone at the conference
- Remember what happened that one time at band camp?
Don’t you dare listen to that gremlin. There is another way and I’ve built a 4 part course to help you knock that gremlin off your shoulder and get you connected using your natural strengths.
Get Started by hitting the button below
The investment to get started is:
(You pay securely through PayPal)
Going to a conference can be scary. Feeling prepared and confident lets you break through that fear to really connect with the people around you. I am so happy I went through Mike Ambassador Bruny’s workshop. I got so much out of it. Thanks to you, I have a better idea of how to organize my time and efforts before, during and after a conference. Invaluable info.Beatriz Alemar, Your Breakthru Life
Based on experience, experimentation and research, this course combines the best of what I’ve learned personally and what I’ve gleaned from 100’s of interviews with conference attendees. Many of those same conference attendees have become clients.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is designed for individuals who...
- want to use the power of connections to make bigger things happen in this world
- want to feel less anxiety felt when they see the word "networking," at a conference
- want to learn an authentic way to connect with others at conferences
- want to boost their conference confidence aka conference swagger
- want to get a bigger return on all the money they spent for an upcoming conference
- may be one of the these: entrepreneurs, employees, employers who sends people to conferences or Ph.D students getting ready to go to conferences in the next few months.
Who This Course Isn't For?
This course isn't for individuals who...
- are looking to make a quick buck by going to a conference and telling everyone to, “buy my stuff.”
- think networking and making connections is about how much they can take.
- aren’t willing to put in the work at least 1 week before their conference to do a little bit of planning.
“I took the New Art of Conference Networking course by Mike Ambassador Bruny, in a slight panic, mere weeks ahead of World Domination Summit, where (I feared) I’d meet a ton of super-achievers that I’d be scared just to lay my eyes on. He truly lives up to his moniker. His straight-up delivery reassured me; his knowledge of the psychology, mechanics and technologies of networking impressed me; and his warm personality won me over. I learned a ton, but above all, I regained my footings and was able to attend the conference with confidence because of him. Plus, he is a stand-up guy and best-dressed twitterer I know:)Akira Morita, Orangutan Swing
Still Want More (Add Coaching for an additional $99)
Get The Course
Course & 1hr Coaching
What Will You Learn In The Course?
Each module will cover 1 of the 4 pillars to mastering conference networking:
- Module 1 – Focus: set up your mental and physical plan before the conference to ensure that you align your networking goals with your business goals, and minimize your chances of overwhelm.
- Module 2 – Engage: learn how to connect with the folks you want to connect with…before the event. This is the difference between a hug and a blank stare when you meet in person.
- Module 3 – Attend: focus on being human; understand why knowing exactly where the bathroom is, where the locals hang out and the best place to put your name badge can make you the god or goddess of the conference.
- Module 4 – Follow-up: get over the “It’s too late to follow-up” syndrome and get the exact scripts you need to turn what was once nerve-racking and anxiety-inducing into something easy and automatic.
- Every Module: You’ll receive vetted technology tools that save you time and help you organize your networking journey. One of the tools will help you answer the age old question, “What do I do with all these business cards now that I have them?”
What’s In The Course?
When Is The Course?
Whenever you are ready to start–Now is always a good time.
The New Art of Conference Networking is a self-guided course broken into 4 modules. The course is designed for the busy professional who may not have an hour for a webinar but who has small chunks of time on their smart phone, while on the bus, standing in line, etc.
Once you sign-up you will be given access to Module 1: Focus and each day after that a new module will be released to you so you have a little bit of time to soak each one in before moving forward.
Get started by hitting the “Buy Now” button below.
The investment for the course is only:
(You pay securely through PayPal)
But wait there’s more! (I always wanted to say that.)
When you sign-up you’ll get immediate access to bonus material including:
- 3-part video series called, “3 Common Mistakes Conference Networkers Make and How to Avoid Them.”
- Ebook: “19 Hip Hop Affirmations for Networkers.” What we say to ourselves before and during our conference has a huge impact on the experience we have. These lyrics and affirmations will help you to stay focused.
- Video Interview: “Healthy Habits For Conference Goers,” with Nathan Agin from Nonstop Awesomeness: Optimal Living on the Road
- Updates: Access to my monthly conference networking updates and access to future updates of this course.
Sometimes you really need to get down to the specifics of your situation. For those of you who still want or need more support, I’m here for you. You can add 1hr of coaching for $99 (usually $299) when you purchase the online course. You can use the 1 hour however you would like, but I suggest setting up 30 minutes before your conference and 30 minutes after your conference. Space is limited.
Hit the "Reserve Your Spot" button below to get the process started. You'll be invited to create a username and password and then I'll send you a private link where you can schedule our coaching time together.
I met Mike not long before attending my first conference ever.Patrice Bellan, Consultant
Being an introvert, I feared I would be overwhelmed by the massive crowd, and would end up just attending the sessions but not really meet people, and miss a big part of what the event had to offer. In other words, I didn’t really know what to expect from a networking perspective.
That’s when Mike’s genuine interest for net-working (ask him about it) came into play, at the perfect time.
A few weeks before the conference, he launched his course to help other future attendees prepare.
Thanks to his sessions I had a clearer view of what I could expect, set goals for myself, and learned various tips and tricks that helped me achieve these goals.
Knowing I was correctly prepared for the event was greatly comforting and allowed me to show up there with more confidence.
My initial goal of meeting at least five people and stay in contact with them now seems amusingly small.
The results exceeded the objective by far: I met dozens of people and created meaningful connections with more of them than I imagined possible.
Those people are now part of my daily online life and we exchange ideas and support each others on various personal or business-related projects regularly.
Mike is really passionate about helping people and I already recommended him to friends whom I think would benefit from having him on their side.
Remember, long after the conference has concluded it's the connections that continue.
Still have questions after all of that? If you've made it this far forget about email just give me a call:
Mike Ambassador Bruny
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance do you suggest I take the online course?
I suggest a month or less. That allows you to build moment building up to you conference.
Is this only for Extroverts?
Nope. I’ve worked with both self proclaimed introverts and extroverts. My approach is a human and natural centered. That just means I’m not gonna try and change who you are, just help you play to your strengths.