This is part of my Question and Answer series. You send in the questions and I answer ’em.
“How can I join a conversation that is already in progress?” submitted by my main man Fresh.
Here’s your answer…
3 ways to join a conversation already in progress:
- Make eye contact with someone in the group
- Speak up so they know you are there
- Don’t join the conversation, let the conversation come to you! <–My favorite
Information you should know: The 4 week course
You are cordially invited to be part of my Conference / Event networking 4 week interactive course. The class kicks off on June 5th. Can you use help with your networking skills? Are you an introvert getting ready to head to a conference? Are you working a 9 to 5 while building a business? I can help. Get more information:
- Information and Q & A call: Today (Tuesday, May 29) 11:30 a.m. (EST) 712-432-1680 (passcode: 592654#)
- The offer page: http://bit.ly/ConferenceNetwork925