Earlier this week I had a chance to interview Rich Brooks from Flyte New Media. He is the mastermind behind the Agents of Change: The Digital Marketing Conference taking place on September 14 in Portland, ME. I gathered a few questions from my readers (that’s you), jumped on Skype and have answers for you in the video below. Under the video you will find information on how you can save $25 on the conference by using my affiliate link (I trust Rich and his work so I have no problem supporting it) and other links of interest.
This is the first in a series of interviews we have lined up with conference organizers. Do you have a question you want answered? Leave it in the comment section below and I’ll be sure to add them to my list of questions.
Without further delay, I present, Rich Brooks and the Agents of Change Conference.
I’d love to see you at the conference and turn #Hashtags(online relationship) to Handshakes (offline relationship).
Get $25 off the live admission price by using my affiliate link (Don’t say I never did anything for you): HERE
Get $25 off of the virtual conference price by using this link: HERE
List of questions asked during the interview
- What originally sparked the idea for the conference?
- Tell me what makes the conference different from other conferences?
- Who do you think will benefit most from attending this conference?
- What gives you the drive to organize it?
- How have you created conditions and opportunities for attendees to connect with each other during the conference?
- What is the best tip for getting booked to present a workshop at one of your conferences?
Link to the conference home page: www.AgentsOfChangeCon.com
Link to the networking article I wrote for the Agents of Change Conference: Ambassador Bruny’s Post
Thanks for watching. Do you have a conference organizer that you would like to see me interview? Just send in the name of the conference and I’ll do the rest. Want to make an intro? That’s even better(My email address: Mike@AmbassadorBruny.com).
As always my goal is to help you Run the Point (Take Action) from where you are, with what you have.