Get The Course
Course & 1hr Coaching
What Will You Learn In The Course?
Each module will cover 1 of the 4 pillars to mastering conference networking:
- Module 1 – Focus: set up your mental and physical plan before the conference to ensure that you align your networking goals with your business goals, and minimize your chances of overwhelm.
- Module 2 – Engage: learn how to connect with the folks you want to connect with…before the event. This is the difference between a hug and a blank stare when you meet in person.
- Module 3 – Attend: focus on being human; understand why knowing exactly where the bathroom is, where the locals hang out and the best place to put your name badge can make you the god or goddess of the conference.
- Module 4 – Follow-up: get over the “It’s too late to follow-up” syndrome and get the exact scripts you need to turn what was once nerve-racking and anxiety-inducing into something easy and automatic.
- Every Module: You’ll receive vetted technology tools that save you time and help you organize your networking journey. One of the tools will help you answer the age old question, “What do I do with all these business cards now that I have them?”
What’s In The Course?
When Is The Course?
Whenever you are ready to start–Now is always a good time.
The New Art of Conference Networking is a self-guided course broken into 4 modules. The course is designed for the busy professional who may not have an hour for a webinar but who has small chunks of time on their smart phone, while on the bus, standing in line, etc.
Once you sign-up you will be given access to Module 1: Focus and each day after that a new module will be released to you so you have a little bit of time to soak each one in before moving forward.
Get started by hitting the “Buy Now” button below.
The investment for the course is only:
(You pay securely through PayPal)
But wait there’s more! (I always wanted to say that.)
When you sign-up you’ll get immediate access to bonus material including:
- 3-part video series called, “3 Common Mistakes Conference Networkers Make and How to Avoid Them.”
- Ebook: “19 Hip Hop Affirmations for Networkers.” What we say to ourselves before and during our conference has a huge impact on the experience we have. These lyrics and affirmations will help you to stay focused.
- Video Interview: “Healthy Habits For Conference Goers,” with Nathan Agin from Nonstop Awesomeness: Optimal Living on the Road
- Updates: Access to my monthly conference networking updates and access to future updates of this course.
Sometimes you really need to get down to the specifics of your situation. For those of you who still want or need more support, I’m here for you. You can add 1hr of coaching for $99 (usually $299) when you purchase the online course. You can use the 1 hour however you would like, but I suggest setting up 30 minutes before your conference and 30 minutes after your conference. Space is limited.
Hit the "Reserve Your Spot" button below to get the process started. You'll be invited to create a username and password and then I'll send you a private link where you can schedule our coaching time together.