One of the key skills to becoming a Brand Inside a Brand is building community. I was fortunate to catch up with David Spinks, the creator of CMX Summit which is a conference for community managers and those who care about building community. David has some really interesting speakers at his conference, including the FBI, and I can tell that he is really passionate about building community. The event takes place on June 12 – 13 2014 in NYC (Eyebeam Art + Technology Center).
For my audience, get a 25% discount on the price of the conference when you use the code: AmbassadorBruny
Here’s the video:
WHAT’S INSIDE THE VIDEO:
- What it means to be a professional community builder
- David explains why this conference isn’t just for Community Managers
- David shares some of the things you can expect to learn at CMX Summit
- David lets us know that this is bigger than a conference, this is a movement. See more at CMXHUB
- You’ll find out how you can become a speaker at CMX Summit next year
- David graciously extends a 25% discount code: AmbassadorBruny to you my faithful viewer
Will you be at the conference? Let me know so David can personally say, “Hello.”
As always, my goal is to help you Run The Point (Take Action) from where you are, with what you have.
Do you need help with conference networking as you get ready for CMX Summit? Did you know I created an online course to help you make better connections at conferences? You can find it here.
Mike Ambassador Bruny
This post original appeared on The New Art of Conference Networking: #Hashtags to Handshakes