Alaia wasn’t finding something that met her need so she decided to create her own. That by the way, makes her one of my new VBFF (Virtual Best Friends Forever). I love how she started out by building a networking group and then stepped up her game by provided them a conference so her community could receive more value.
Event: At The Helm: Women in Biz
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012
Time: 9a.m to 5p.m
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Here is the video below:
Just in case you can’t see the video, here is the link: http://youtu.be/LBzO_0gDYnc
Here are questions I asked Alaia
- What originally sparked the idea for the conference?
- Tell me what makes your conference different from other conferences?
- Who do you think will benefit most from attending this conference?
- What would you like people to think, do or feel as a result of attending your conference?
- How have you created conditions and opportunities for attendees to connect with each other during the conference?
- Anything else you would like to share with us about the conference? Best link for people to visit to get more information.